Friday, November 27, 2009

Worlds weirdest cars (part2)

weird unusual funny The Rinspeed Splash, a really fun and cool car that can travel both on land and water.

dobbertin-surface-orbiterThis weird looking car is called the Dobbertin Surface Orbiter and it can travel in land and water worlds weirdest carsThis unusual car is actually just for display
Is that guy Amish?
Weird and unusual looking car, look at all that stuff!
sweet candy vehicle Another proof of how addicted Americans are to sweetsmcdonalds unusual vehicle I hope they get paid well by McDonald’s for their car
rabbit bunny vehicle Unusually furrrrrrrry
Foot cars
See? Big foot isn’t a myth, we’ve just been looking at the wrong place
volksaru Just and ordinary and plain car right? Look at the backside in the next image Weird huh? Well if you ever wanted both kind of cars, then this is your thingcar weird
Looks roomy

Categories:

8 comments:

What a bunch of strange and weird cars! seriously though, I once attempted to dress my car like a mouse, but the neighborhood cats kept chasing me

I've seen that furry car! It's weird, there are a lot of weird people who have to much time on their hands.

Cars, cars, cars! weird,weird,weird! What is with these people!

Wow... What a wonderful designs? Everything is looking great. I like these collections. I feel that this is gift for my eyes. Good to see...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
web lawyer

Great information included in this post. I make sure to visit this regularly . Keep posting more..

Post a Comment

No foul language, backlinks should be related to posts. Comments from those who do not follow these simple rules will be removed. Thank you.

Recent Weird Stuff

More Weird Stuff