Thursday, January 5, 2012

Worst Video on YOUTUBE! Only in China!


This is like the most disturbing video I've ever seen on YOUTUBE! I know there could be anything else much worst than this but hell, it brought up a lot of negative feelings and I was not able to sleep for days! How could these people ignore the helpless 2-year-old Chinese girl lying on the floor half-dead?! I wish I hadn't seen this. It's so sad to see that people did not even bother to help. And do you know what makes this more disturbing and f*cked up? It's how the driver/suspect answered the interrogations!  "If she is dead, I may pay only about 20,000 yuan ($3,125). But if she is injured, it may cost me hundreds of thousands yuan," said the driver over the phone to the media, before he gave himself up to the police. Totally disgusting! 

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No foul language, backlinks should be related to posts. Comments from those who do not follow these simple rules will be removed. Thank you.

Recent Weird Stuff

More Weird Stuff